By Sergio Franco

• Publisher:   McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math
  • Number Of Pages:   672
  • Publication Date:   2001-08-08
  • ISBN-10 / ASIN:   0072320842
  • ISBN-13 / EAN:   9780072320848
  • Binding:   Hardcover

Product Description:
Franco's "Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits, 3e" is intended for a design-oriented course in applications with operational amplifiers and analog ICs. It also serves as a comprehensive reference for practicing engineers. This new edition includes enhanced pedagogy (additional problems, more in-depth coverage of negative feedback, more effective layout), updated technology (current-feedback and folded-cascode amplifiers, and low-voltage amplifiers), and increased topical coverage (current-feedback amplifiers, switching regulators and phase-locked loops).

Summary: Great book
Rating: 5
Great book for reference and self study if you remember your circuit analysis and laplace transforms. Very detailed with out making ones eyes gloss over. Do wish it had a few more d examples but overall cant complain.

Summary: still an outstanding, encyclopedic treatise
Mulling through some old reviews, I noticed that I left a technical error (more of a technical glossing-over) in my review of Franco's opus. It's high time I corrected it, since it's been there for more than a year, no doubt befuddling readers who thought they knew something about analog electronics. Specifically, I had said that the designation of the input terminals as '+' and '-' really made no difference: it's more reflective of convention, sciz. (assuming something other than a difference amplifier), the significant input network is attached to '-'--with '+' grounded--if the configuration is inverting, but to '+' (with '-' grounded) if the configuration is non-inverting. That's the truth, but it isn't the whole truth. When we examine border cases--those that tax the operational limits of the device, straying outside the "passband," analogically speaking (yes, I know, that typically refers to a frequency range, but here I use it to address an input voltage difference range)--the otherwise cosmetic or mnemonic choice of '+' or '-' terminal becomes rather more manifest. Remember that the amplifier actually amplifies the input voltage difference in the microscopic sense--even though it implements a semantically notable linear operation in the macroscopic sense--relying upon the feedback network to remanufacture an appropriate input voltage difference that maintains the nominal purpose of the circuit. When things go ape and the input voltage difference is much too high or, alternatively, much too low (and that may be a tough nut to crack), the output characteristic will be dependent upon what was connected to '+' and what, to '-'.

Now, wasn't that as clear as mud? Remember, I'm constrained to use words, and words alone, as my medium of communication, and, since I have only a fraction of a thousand words, I have only a fraction of a picture!

Summary: Excellent Book
This is an excellent book on linear circuit design, the best I have read to-date. It covers feedback theory, ideal op amps, active filter design & most importantly practical op amp limitations. It also covers voltage regulators, voltage references, ADCs, DACs, op amp noise & more. What I liked most was the combination of mathematical circuit analysis & practical design. Too many books show useful circuits without bothering to explain anything about how they work. It also has plenty of exercises to tax the brain.

Summary: As good as it gets...
Really a top notch book on op-amps and almost anything you'd ever do with them. Has math where it's needed and rules of thumb where it isn't. Actually is just a great analog design book altogether. Really the definative text on the subject of designing with op-amps.

Summary: Excellent Resource for Student or Practicing Engineer
This book can be an excellent resource for any Analog Integrated Circuit Design Electrical Engineering student or practicing engineer. The book can assist in the modeling of IC devices such as transistors, resistors, and capacitors. It also sensibly covers the building blocks of analog integrated circuits: gain stages, output stages, level shifters, current sources and mirrors. The reader is expected to have a general understanding of electronics, frequency-domain analysis procedures, and understand basic Pspice operations. The book generally covers enough material for a half-year of courses at the upper-division/graduate level although the book could certainly be useful for a single class. The material generally starts out as basic and proceeds to a complex level. There are helpful figures and diagrams on nearly every page and the organization is generally sensible and intuitive. There are many worked examples and hundreds of end-of-chapter problems. The text is supported by a website that offers downloadable design projects, additional examples, and design software. Franco has done an admiral job at presenting a complicated subject. Here's a brief description of SOME of the topics found in each chapter: 1) Basic amplifier concepts and arrangements are explored. Also covers negative feedback, the loop gain, and basic circuit analysis. 2) Current-to-Voltage & Voltage-to-Current Converters, Current, Difference, Instrumentation, and Transducer Bridge Amplifiers. 3) Active Filters. Transfer Function, 1st order, KRC, multiple-feedback, state-variable, audio, and biquad filters. 4) Filter Approximations, switched-capacitor, universal sc filters, and cascade design. 5) Low-input bias-current Op amps, low-input-offset-voltage Op Amps, Op Amp Circuit Diagrams, and Input offset Voltage. 6) Open and Closed loop response. Transient Response, Input and Output Impedances, and effect of Finite GBP on Filters and Integrator Circuits. 7) Noise Dynamics and Properties. Sources of Noise and Low-Noise Op Amps. 8) Stability problems. Stability of CFA Circuits and in Constant-GBP Op Amp Circuits. Internal and External Frequency Compensation. 9) Schmitt Triggers, analog switches, voltage comparators, and precision rectifiers. 10) Sine, Triangular, Sawtooth, and Monolithic Wave Generators. Also Multivibrators and V-F and F-V Converters. 11) Voltage References and Regulators. Switching, linear, and monolithic switching regulators. 12) Performance Specifications, D-A and A-D Conversion Techniques. Oversampling Converters and Multiplying DAC Applications. 13) Nonlinear Amplifiers. Phase-Locked Loops, Monolithic PLLs, Analog Multipliers. Log/Antilog and Operational Transconductance Amplifiers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
扫描版的,不喜勿下,已添加封面和目录。

[ 本帖最后由 benemale 于 2008-5-7 16:29 编辑 ]

Design With Operational Amplifiers And Analog IC.part1.rar

4 MB, 下载次数: 3870 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Design With Operational Amplifiers And Analog IC.part2.rar

4 MB, 下载次数: 3425 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Design With Operational Amplifiers And Analog IC.part3.rar

4 MB, 下载次数: 3257 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Design With Operational Amplifiers And Analog IC.part4.rar

3.78 MB, 下载次数: 3208 , 下载积分: 资产 -2 信元, 下载支出 2 信元

楼主| 发表于 2008-5-7 16:34:04 | 显示全部楼层
Chapter 1 Operational Amplifier Fundamentals
Chapter 2 Circuits with Resistive Feedback
Chapter 3 Active Filters: Part I
Chapter 4 Active Filters: Part II
Chapter 5 Static Op Amp Limitations
Chapter 6 Dynamic Op Amp Limitations
Chapter 7 Noise
Chapter 8 Stability
Chapter 9 Nonlinear Circuits
Chapter 10 Signal Generators
Chapter 11 Voltage References and Regulators
Chapter 12 D-A and A-D Converters
Chapter 13 Nonlinear Amplifiers and Phase-Locked Loops
发表于 2008-5-7 16:54:40 | 显示全部楼层
thank you very much
发表于 2008-5-7 17:09:31 | 显示全部楼层

thanks

thanks
发表于 2008-5-7 17:11:30 | 显示全部楼层

thanks

发表于 2008-5-7 17:14:01 | 显示全部楼层

thanks

发表于 2008-5-7 17:16:36 | 显示全部楼层

thanks

发表于 2008-5-7 17:22:54 | 显示全部楼层
you zhong wen ban le
发表于 2008-5-7 17:30:03 | 显示全部楼层
good,thanks!
发表于 2008-5-7 18:41:03 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 00:46 , Processed in 0.038988 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表